The medical device industry involves many industries, such as medicine, machinery, electronics, plastic, etc., which is a high-tech industry with interdisciplinary, knowledge-intensive and capital-intensive. And the basic characteristics of high-tech medical equipment is the digitalization and computerization, is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary crystal of modern high technology, its products with high technical content, high profit, so it is the power of science and technology, the international large companies compete, the commanding heights of the intervention threshold is higher. Even the sub-industries with low gross margins and low input in the industry will continue to produce products with high technology content, which will give rise to some enterprises with strong profitability. Therefore, the overall trend of the industry is high input and high yield.
In grassroots medical institutions of the country's medical apparatus and instruments and devices, about 15% is the product before and after the 1970 s, 60% is the product until the mid - 1980 - s, they upgrade process is a process of demand release, will ensure that the next 10 years or even a longer period of time the rapid growth of the Chinese medical equipment market. With the deepening of the reform and opening up, the strengthening of state support and the acceleration of the global integration process, China's medical device industry has been developing rapidly.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- The Development Of Medical Device Industry In C...
- Is Discarded Anatomic Knife A Damaging Medical ...
- Peng's Multifunction Surgical Dissection
- Peng's Multifunctional Operative Dissector
- Efficacy Of Peng's Multifunctional Surgical Dis...
- Is The Disused Scalpel Medical Waste