Peng's multifunctional curettage and aspiration dissector (POMD) combines the four functions of attraction, electrocoagulation (cutting), scraping and stripping with the original curettage and aspiration dissection technology to overcome the shortcomings of frequent replacement of various instruments in traditional surgery. It is difficult to simplify and break the forbidden zone. Operating personnel hold the dissector (PMOD), that is, can complete all kinds of operations except suture, without frequent replacement of instruments during the operation, can save a lot of valuable time.
Previous: No Information
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes