Check method before starting:
1, the new or long-term deactivation of the motor, before use should check the winding and winding to the ground insulation resistance. 500V Insulation resistance table for motor with 500V below, and 1000V insulation resistance table for motor of 500-1000v, and 2500V insulation resistance table for motors above 1000V. Insulation resistance per KV working voltage must not be less than 1mω, and should be measured in the motor cooling state.
2, check the appearance of the motor has no cracks, the fastening screws and parts are complete, the motor's fixed condition is good.
3, check the electrical drive mechanism of the work is reliable.
4, according to the data shown in the nameplate, such as voltage, power, frequency, coupling, speed, etc. and power supply, load comparison is consistent.
5, check the motor ventilation and bearing lubrication is normal.
6, flip the motor shaft, check whether the rotor can be freely rotating, when there is no noise.
7, check the motor brush assembly and lift brush mechanism is flexible, lift brush handle position is correct.
8, check the electrical grounding device is reliable.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- HBP : International Hepato – Pancreato- Biliary...
- The Advantages Of Dissecting Machines.
- Development Background Medical Apparatus And In...
- The Development Of Medical Device Industry In C...
- Is Discarded Anatomic Knife A Damaging Medical ...
- Peng's Multifunction Surgical Dissection
- Peng's Multifunctional Operative Dissector
- Efficacy Of Peng's Multifunctional Surgical Dis...