Professional Motor Maintenance Center Motor maintenance Process: Cleaning stator rotor-replacement of carbon brushes or other components--vacuum F-Class pressure impregnation-drying-school balance.
1, the use of the environment should always be kept dry, motor surface should be kept clean, air inlet should not be hindered by dust, fiber and so on.
2, when the thermal protection of the motor continuous action, it should be found that the fault from the motor or overload or protective device setting value is too low, to eliminate the failure, before it can be put into operation.
3, should ensure that the motor in the running process of good lubrication. General motor running about 5,000 hours, that is, should be added or replaced lubricating grease, the operation found that the bearing overheating or lubrication metamorphism, hydraulic timely change grease. When replacing the lubricating grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed, and the grease groove of the petrol wash bearing and the bearing cover will be cleaned, and then the ZL-3 lithium base grease shall be filled with 1/2 (to 2 poles) and 2/3 (to 4, 6, 8 poles) between the inner and outer rings of the bearing.
4, when the end of the bearing life, the motor vibration and noise will increase significantly, check the radial clearance of bearings to achieve the following values, that is, the bearings should be replaced.
5. When the motor is removed, the rotor can be removed from the end of the shaft or from the extension end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, or from the shaft extension end of the rotor is more convenient to remove the rotor from the stator, should prevent damage to the stator windings or insulation.
6, the replacement of winding must be noted in the original winding form, size and turn number, wire, etc., when lost these data, should be made to the manufacturer, at will change the original design winding, often make a motor or some performance deterioration, and even can not be used.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- On The Knowledge Stratification Of Motor
- The Advantages Of Dissecting Machines.
- Development Background Medical Apparatus And In...
- The Development Of Medical Device Industry In C...