According to the structure and working principle can be divided into: DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
1 synchronous motor can be divided into: Permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis synchronous motor.
2 asynchronous motor can be divided into: induction motor and AC commutator motor.
Induction motors can be divided into three-phase asynchronous motor, single-phase asynchronous motor and shaded pole induction motor.
AC commutator motor can be divided into: single-phase series excitation motor, AC-DC dual-use motor and push-and-scold motor.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- HBP : International Hepato – Pancreato- Biliary...
- The Advantages Of Dissecting Machines.
- Development Background Medical Apparatus And In...