The dissector consists of a knife head, a function tube, an insulating tube, a plastic handle, a manual button switch, a suction tube street, a cable and a plug. Optional accessories: drainage tube and suction pipe and sheath. The dissecting cable can withstand 20N tension and can not be pulled out of 15S; the metal head and the plastic handle should withstand the 50Hz, 3000V sine wave test voltage, 5min, no breakdown and flashover; the cable can withstand the maximum open high frequency voltage test of 1.5 times the high frequency operation equipment of the high frequency operation, and no breakdown and flicker can occur. The non adhesive coating on the head should be cytotoxic and no delayed hypersensitivity.
Previous: No Information
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes