Peng's multifunctional surgical dissector consists of a knife head, a functional tube, an insulating tube, a plastic handle, a manual button switch, a suction tube street, a cable and a plug. Optional accessories: drainage tube and suction tube and sheath. The cable of the dissector can withstand 20N tension and can not be pulled off for 15S. The metal head and plastic handle should withstand 50Hz and 3000V sine wave test voltage for 5 minutes without breakdown and flashover. The cable can withstand 1.5 times the maximum open-circuit high-frequency voltage test of 30S, and can not breakdown and flashover. The non adhesive coating on the head should be cytotoxic and no delayed hypersensitivity.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- Working Principle Of DC Generator
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- Efficacy Of Peng's Multifunctional Surgical Dis...
- Is The Disused Scalpel Medical Waste