The direction of the conductor's force is determined by the left-hand rule. This pair of electromagnetic force formed a role in the armature of a torque, this moment in the rotating motor called electromagnetic torque, the direction of the torque is counter-clockwise, in an attempt to make the armature counterclockwise rotation. If the electromagnetic torque is able to overcome the resistance torque on the armature (for example, friction-induced torque and other load torques), the armature can rotate in a counter-clockwise direction.
DC motor is dependent on the operating voltage motors, widely used in radio recorders, VCRs, DVD players, electric shaver, hair dryer, electronic watches, toys and so on.
- Motor Daily Maintenance Small Common Sense
- Classification Of Power Supply For Electrical M...
- Motor Structure And Working Principle
- Motor Can Be Divided By Use
- The Control Principle Of The Motor
- Classification Of Reducer Motors
- Inspection Method Of Motor
- Maintenance Method Of Motor
- Protection Of Electric Electromechanical Brushes
- HBP : International Hepato – Pancreato- Biliary...
- The Advantages Of Dissecting Machines.
- Development Background Medical Apparatus And In...
- The Development Of Medical Device Industry In C...